One more Lincoln cyclist blogging about cycling in and around Lincoln, NE.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Toyota iQ

Have you seen the iQ? This is a pretty cool concept. It's pretty similar to the Smart ForTwo with two big differences:
1. You can actually seat 4 people if you need.
2. It gets great mileage. The Smart only gets 33/41 mileage which is great but this car is claiming 55 mpg (they don't specify city/hwy). I'm unsure why the Smart doesn't get better mileage: It has about the same weight and volume and it's engine is similar. Smart must simply be making a cheaper (read sloppier) product.

In other, unrelated, news: Target's battery selection looks like it's been under attack. I forgot that normal people buy 10 thousand batteries after Christmas for all of their new devices. I, on the other hand, simply needed to keep a few more AAA's on hand.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a new cyclist. I ride a low end '07 Trek road bike and enjoy every minute of it.